I’m not planning on dying any time soon, but for some reason I’ve been thinking a lot about what I want to do before I do die. For all I know it could be tomorrow—let’s hope that will not be the case.
My list isn’t too long—I don’t think—but the issue I’ll probably have with completing it is that some of the things may be a little bit unrealistic. But who knows. Anything is possible if you just believe. Well, at least that’s what I learned from watching A Cinderella Story.
My bucket list is more like a mash-up of my career goals/life long dreams/travel destinations. If you have similar things on your bucket list leave a comment and let me know, and if you don’t, still leave a comment and tell me some of the things on your bucket list because I just might have to add them to mine.
So here it is (for now):
- Get a book, or a few books, published. Have a book, or a few books, make The New York Times Best Seller List.
- Have a book, or a few books, made into a movie.
- Get a role in a movie (supporting or starring).
- Walk a red carpet.
- Be on the cover of a magazine.
- Get mistaken for a famous actress, unless I become a famous actress.
- Guest star on SNL.
- Win an Emmy.
- Get interviewed by Oprah, or interview Oprah, or just meet Oprah.
- Meet President Obama and Michelle Obama.
- Become an editor of a famous magazine like Glamour or Seventeen or Teen Vogue or Cosmopolitan or Essence.
- Travel to every state in the United States of America.
- Travel to England, Greece, Italy, India, Brazil, Spain, Africa, Japan, Thailand, and Australia.
- Be in two places at one time.
- Be in four places at one time.
- Go to all of the tennis opens (U.S., French, Australian, and Wimbledon) at least once.
- Get VIP tickets to see Paramore.
- Learn how to surf.
- Finish knitting a scarf.
- Drive a Porsche convertible.
- Hold a chinchilla.
- Travel somewhere on a yacht.
Picture courtesy of http://www.njscpa.org