Last night I was shocked when I checked my email and discovered that I had been nominated for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award” by my fellow blogger Hilary. I just started this blog as a fun way to share my thoughts, not really expecting anyone besides my family to read it. I am honored to know someone finds my words inspiring!
Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
- I have lived in Syracuse, NY for my whole life.
- I rather read a book than interact with people.
- Paramore is my favorite band.
- Nat Wolff (among many other actors) is my soulmate but he does not know it yet.
- I may not look like the stereotypical nerd, but I am a nerd in every sense of the word.
- I dream of becoming the female version of John Green or the next Sarah Dessen.
- I am obsessed with vintage shopping. OBSESSED.
- HarsH ReaLiTY
- Be Like Water
- Be Young & Shut Up
- Blondie & The Beat
- A Worried Student
- Funk’s House of Geekery
- Flights. Camera. Satisfaction.
- Becoming Cliche
- Live, Nerd, Repeat
- Traveling Folk
- Sesi Magazine: The Blog
- The Journal
- Downtown Romantic
- Grace & Ivy
Thanks again for the award!